Patrons who are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 are no longer required to wear a mask in the library. We ask that all unvaccinated patrons, and children under the age of 12, continue to wear a mask in the building and while attending in-person programs.
The Library has lifted the majority of its COVID-19 restrictions. Tables and chairs have returned to the public area; allowing patrons to stay and read or work. Study Rooms are available on a first-come, first-served basis, while our Conference Room and Meeting Room can be reserved online here. The Library will observe certain procedures – listed below – to ensure the safety of our patrons and staff. We will continue to follow the guidance of the CDC and the Illinois Department of Health and will inform the public of any additional service updates.
CHanges we have made:
- Increased cleaning protocols in high touch areas.
- Hand sanitizing stations readily available.
- Plexiglass shields at service counters.
- Curbside services available to anyone not wishing to enter the library.
Curbside Service Hours:
Monday – Thursday: 9:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Friday – Saturday: 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Sunday: 1:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
What We continue to Ask of You:
- Do not come to the library if you are sick, have any COVID-19 symptoms, have been exposed to someone who has tested positive recently, or are awaiting COVID-19 test results.
- Practice social distancing whenever possible and wash/sanitize your hands frequently.
- Please use the sanitizing station at front entrance upon entering.
- Use the self-checkout stations when available.
- Wear a face mask if unvaccinated against COVID-19.
- Lawrence J. Martin Heritage Center
- Youth playhouse
- Indoor in-person programs
If you have questions, please contact us! . You can email the library at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call (630) 365-2244 during our open hours.